Volcanic Ash e-course:
Who should take the course?
- Flight Crew.
How long is the program?
- The program is designed to last 1 hour and 10 minutes.
What is covered in the course?
Volcanic Ash consists of the following chapters:
- Threat to aircraft
- Preflight and Planning
- Flight Ops Recognition
- Flight Ops Procedures
- Ground Ops Procedures
- Case Study (KLM 867)
- Volcanic Ash – effects on a jet aircraft
- Preflight – how to detect and avoid
- Inflight Precedures – recognition, avoidance and procedures
- Ground Operations – airport contaminated with ash
No preparation required.
Will I receive a certificate upon completion of the course?
- Yes, you will receive a certificate that documents your training.
For airlines interested in volume licensing for e-learning, please go to ael.aero