Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) e-course:
Who should take the course?
- Flight Crew, Flight Instructors
How long is the program?
- The course is designed to be completed in average of 30 minutes.
This Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) course is in conformity with:
- ICAO ACAS Manual, DOC 9863
- Eurocontrol ACAS Guide
- FAA, Introduction to TCAS II Version 7.1
What is covered in the course?
Theory of operation
- Collision avoidance
Use of TCAS controls and settings
Use of TA mode only
Crew coordination and communication with ATC
After completing all the chapters, the user is presented with a test in order to test his knowledge.
Will I receive a certificate upon completion of the course?
- Yes, you will receive a certificate that documents your training.
For airlines interested in volume licensing for e-learning, please go to ael.aero