Security Awareness e-course:
This Security Course is in conformity with ICAO Annex 17 to the Chicago convention, EASA, EC Documents 300, 272, 185 & 820, EC-regulations and Danish NASP.
Who should take the course?
- Flight Crew, Cabin Crew and other staff that are subject to the Security areas.
How long is the program?
- The program is designed to last 1 hour and 20 minutes.
What is covered in the course?
Security Awareness consists of the following chapters:
- Introduction including case story
- Airport security
- Carrier security
- Aircraft security
- Unruly and disruptive passengers
Will I receive a certificate upon completion of the course?
- Yes, you will receive a certificate that documents your training.
For airlines interested in volume licensing for e-learning, please go to ael.aero