Required Navigation Performance (RNP) e-course:
Who should take the course?
- Flight Crew, Flight Instructors
How long is the program?
- The course is designed to last 1 hour.
This Required Navigation Performance (RNP) course is in conformity with:
- ICAO DOC 9613 – Performance Based Navigation Manual
What is covered in the course?
- Learning Objectives;
- RNP/RNAV Approaches Terms
- RNP & RNP AR;
- RNP Obstacle Clearance
- RNP Obstacle Clearance;
- RNP – AR;
- RNP Approach – Setup
- RNP Approach – Flying
- RNP Approach – Stabilised Criteria
- Stabilised Criteria;
- Lateral Navigation;
- Vertical Navigation;
- RNP Approach – Go Around
After completing all the chapters, the user is presented with a test in order to test his knowledge.
Will I receive a certificate upon completion of the course?
- Yes, you will receive a certificate that documents your training.
For airlines interested in volume licensing for e-learning, please go to ael.aero