North Atlantic Operations High Level Airspace (NAT HLA) e-course: Who should take the course?
- Flight Crew, Flight Instructors
How long is the program?
- The course is designed to be completed in average of 1 hour and 10 minutes.
This North Atlantic Operations High Level Airspace (NAT HLA) course is in conformity with:
ICAO NAT Doc. 007. North Atlantic Operations and Airspace Manual V.2017-1
What is covered in the course?
- The Vertical and Horizontal Limits of the NAT HLA Airspace
- Operational Approval and Aircraft System Requirements for Flight in the NAT HLA
- Procedures in the Event of Navigation System Degradation or Failure
- Flight Crew Training
- The Organised Track System (OTS)
- Other Routes and Route Structures within or Adjacent to the NAT HLA
- Oceanic ATC clearances
- NAT HLA/MNPS Flight Operation & Navigation Procedures
- Complacency and Flight Procedures Errors
- Special Procedures for in-flight Contingencies
After completing all the chapters, the user is presented with a test in order to test his knowledge.
Will I receive a certificate upon completion of the course?
- Yes, you will receive a certificate that documents your training.
For airlines interested in volume licensing for e-learning, please go to ael.aero