Lithium Batteries e-course:
Who should take the course?
- Flight Crew, Flight Instructors
How long is the program?
- The course is designed to be completed in average of 45 minutes.
This Lithium Batteries course is in conformity with:
This course is based on the provisions set out in the 2015-2016 Edition of the ICAO Technical Instruction for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air and the 56th Edition of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR).
What is covered in the course?
Flight Crew case
Cabin Crew case
- Definitions of Lithium Batteries
Lithium Metal Batteries
- Classification of Lithium Batteries
- Danger Posed by Lithium Batteries
- Air Transport of Lithium Batteries
- Emergency Response Guidance
Lithium Battery Fire in Cabin
Lithium Battery Fire in Cockpit
Lithium Battery Fire in Cargo Aircraft
- Provisions for Passengers and Crew
Will I receive a certificate upon completion of the course?
- Yes, you will receive a certificate that documents your training.
For airlines interested in volume licensing for e-learning, please go to ael.aero