Dangerous Goods e-course:
Who should take the course?
- Flight Crew, Cabin Crew and other operations personnel.
How long is the program?
- The program is designed to last 1 hour and 30 minutes.
This Dangerous Goods course is in conformity with:
- ICAO Annex 18 – The Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air
- ICAO Doc 9284 – Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air
- EU OPS Subpart R
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Bekendtgørelsen om luftfartstransport af farligt gods nr. 763 af 11. juli 2008
It is designed to provide training to the following categories of personnel of the IATA Table 1.5A (“carry operators”):
- Cat 9, Cat 10, Cat 11, Cat 12;
- and Table 1.5B (“no carry operators”) Cat 9, Cat 10 and Cat 11
What is covered in the course?
- General Philosophy
- List of dangerous goods
- Labeling and markings
- Recognition of undeclared dangerous goods
- Storage and loading procedures
- Pilots notification
- Provisions for passenger and crew
- Emergency procedures
The e-course starts with two introduction cases (Flight Crew case and Cabin Crew case) and contains applicable examples and tips.
After completing all the chapters, the user is presented with a test in order to test his knowledge.
Will I receive a certificate upon completion of the course?
- Yes, you will receive a certificate that documents your training.
For airlines interested in volume licensing for e-learning, please go to ael.aero