The Boeing 737NG Quick Actions Trainer allows you to train Quick Actions in an immersive 360° cockpit environment from your iPad or iPhone. Prepare for type rating, simulator or flight training, anytime, anywhere.
• Teach Me – walk through the flow of Quick Actions step by step and train at your own pace.
• Familiarize yourself with the details of each action.
• Test Me – test your knowledge as often as you want. Point the steps of Quick Actions in the correct order.
• Checklists, Flight Profiles and Limitations always in your pocket.
Boeing 737NG Quick Actions Trainer contains:
– Aborted Engine Start
– Airspeed Unreliable
– APU Fire
– Cabin Altitude Warning or Rapid Depressurisation
– Engine Fire Severe Damage or Separation
– Engine Limit or Surge or Stall
– Engine Overheat
– Engine Tailpipe Fire
– Landing Configuration
– Loss Of Thrust On Both Engines
– Runway Stabilizer
– Smoke, Fire or Fumes
– Takeoff Configuration
– Warning Horn (Intermittent)
– Warning Light – CABIN ALT or T/O CONF
– GLS Approach – Fail Passive
– ILS Approach – Fail Passive
– Instrument Approach Using VNAV
– Instrument Approach Using V/S
– Instrument Approach – RNAV (RNP) AR
– Circling Approach
– Visual Traffic Pattern
– Go-Around & Missed Approach
– Aborted Takeoff
– Engine Failure/Fire At Takeoff
– Emergency Descent
Our Boeing 737NG Quick Actions Trainer is a useful tool when preparing for simulator check, as well as for reviewing Quick Actions and Flight Profiles before the flight.
Prepare for each situation that can occur in the cockpit with our Boeing 737NG Quick Actions Trainer and succeed your type rating with excellent results.
Check out our Boeing 737 NG Normal Procedures Cockpit Trainer, too.
For volume licensing or customization of SOPs for airlines and air operators please visit ael.aero.